HR34 problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drainsurgeon007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 13, 2012
Have HR34 and Hr24 with swm16 multiswitch PI29 and bbdeca the 34 freezes and skips. I can move it upstairs. And it works fine the freezing is only on VOD. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

drainsurgeon007 said:
Have HR34 and Hr24 with swm16 multiswitch PI29 and bbdeca the 34 freezes and skips. I can move it upstairs. And it works fine the freezing is only on VOD. Any help is appreciated.

Still haven't fixed the issue? Reset it and force a download

Have done that numerous times it works fine upstairs but not with my HT setup which is downstairs why would it work in one place and not another?

drainsurgeon007 said:
Have done that numerous times it works fine upstairs but not with my HT setup which is downstairs why would it work in one place and not another?

Because the cable running to that area is bad possibly or the port on the splitter is bad. Did you unhook the deca and run it as standalone SWM to see if that changes anything?

Yes i did connected that way it says no internet connection

This is one of the issues regularly reported re the HR34. The software is still full of bugs.

Me too...

Wanted to chime in and say I'm experiencing the same thing with my HR34. I tried removing the deca and wiring the internet through with Cat 6 into the HR 34 (through a router and switch) and still does it. Another problem I've notice once in a while is that a scheduled recording (Not VOD) will start half way through the program. One hour into a 2 hour movie for example. Haven't figured out why either is happening. I haven't gotten analytical about it to see if it happens all of the time, or to see if it has to do with the router or switch before the deca or HR34. I guess I'll watch this thread to see if a solution is found. Anything we can do to communicate with DTV about this? Has this been reported in the "Cutting Edge" program?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)