HR44 freezes, but NOT during commercials

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JpF2020

Original poster
Sep 3, 2015
New York
Been getting the freeze the past few days, and it hasn't been just during commercials. Was watching YES (Yankees game) Friday and Saturday and I kept getting the screen freeze during the games, and also last night on ABC during the Michigan State game. I'm able to flip channels and back to fix it but it is a pain the rear.

I have the HR44 Genie and it's happened on all 3 of my boxes.

Any solutions yet? This has only happened once today during the NFL games, but I've been flipping channels, so I'm not sure if it's fixed or not.

:welcome to Satelliteguys jpF2020!

Was the freezing during rainy weather?

Check the signal strength on ALL the transponders on 99ca, 99cb, 103ca and 103cb and post back with the numbers.

in addition to the transponders, do you get any message on screen at all? also, are any of your recordings freezing up as well?

Been getting the freeze the past few days, and it hasn't been just during commercials. Was watching YES (Yankees game) Friday and Saturday and I kept getting the screen freeze during the games, and also last night on ABC during the Michigan State game. I'm able to flip channels and back to fix it but it is a pain the rear.

I have the HR44 Genie and it's happened on all 3 of my boxes.

Any solutions yet? This has only happened once today during the NFL games, but I've been flipping channels, so I'm not sure if it's fixed or not.

Interesting... I had the same issue on Saturday. My HR44-200 locked up tight while viewing some football. The receiver would not respond to the remote, nor would it respond to touch control. The only answer was a red button reset. The problem has not coourred since. Using the national release firmware version 0xa05

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts