HTC One grabs “Best Device” award at Computex 2013

Yeah I always been a fan of HTC they seem to have a good design team. :)

On the 16GB version of the HTC One how much of that is usable storage?

Actually, there isn't a 16GB version of the One...only 32GB (all carriers) and 64GB (AT&T Exclusive). I believe there is ~25GB usable on the 32GB models stock.

Hopefully Verizon gets it soon so that I can compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like the HTC One , but from looking at the pictures , the bezel seems very wide. Especially at the bottom , but really all around the phone. This has me hesitating about it. I might just wait and see what else is coming out. I will have to use Verizon as it is the best in my area.

I would like the HTC One , but from looking at the pictures , the bezel seems very wide. Especially at the bottom , but really all around the phone. This has me hesitating about it. I might just wait and see what else is coming out. I will have to use Verizon as it is the best in my area.

Verizon will be getting the One as well overall it's a great device.

In order to have the front facing speakers, the bezel on top and bottom has to be fairly large. It's quite small on the sides.