Hub for USB ext HD feature?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Anyone on the inside know when this feature will be added? In an old tech forum last winter they said it may be by the end of August.

I have 2 hard drives and would like for both to be connected. I haven't hooked up the first one for a long time and forgot what I have on it now.

Second request is for the recordings to be grouped in folders like the primary internal drive does. They were working on this as well.

The third thing referencing the external hard drive they did do which is making the external drive content a folder in your recordings with the folders from the main drive. That was nice. Thank you but let's get the other two features now as promised.

I hear ya on the 2nd request. I love, how you can delete movies right off the ext. hard drive. There is no way to lock it, like as if its on the main hard drive. Maybe someone at DISH, should look into that.

Seems, Dish is pretty busy with all the 1080p mess right now though. (still waiting for a 1080p movie listing here)

I'm pretty desperate for these features, too. It's a bother to switch btwn drives, and I'm often too lazy to get up off the couch to manually switch the drives. And folders would help out big time. E*, are you monitoring Satguys? if so, we're still waiting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)