Hughes won't activate a HN7000S modem?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gpm414

Original poster
Jul 11, 2007
Trying to help my neighbor activate a HS7000 system, but we hit a wall with HughesNet. I'm located in southern Baja and have been a customer for several years and have my own 7000 system. My neighbor bought a system for his house and I set up the dish and modem (which I've done for years for several systems) and when we called HN for to reactivate the system (the short answer after over an hour trying different departments) was that they will no longer activate a 7000 system...ONLY the new 9000. Obviously we were using his US. address in southern Arizona, and didn't mention anything about MX.

Does anyone know of a person, department, and phone # for someone at Hughes that would activate a 7000 on Sat. Mex 5?? They seem to have all their CS people trained to sell, sell, sell the "new upgrade to the 9000. Any help is appreciated.

Should be no problem, but forget Hughes. Click "notifications" way up at the top, then "send new message" to my user name. I'll respond with contact info of an installer that can almost certainly do it

//greg//

Should be no problem, but forget Hughes. Click "notifications" way up at the top, then "send new message" to my user name. I'll respond with contact info of an installer that can almost certainly do it

//greg//

Thanks for the respnse...PM sent to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts