Hulu Black Friday Deal...1.99 month for 12 months

Glad they are running the promo again this year. Would have liked the .99 a month like last year but hey its $6 off :)

Its 14.99 for no commercials so for $13 a month less I'll deal with commercials
I mainly use it for ABC shows since I do not have a ABC affiliate locally

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Took advantage of this deal. So Disney+ and Hulu for basically $7 month. Don't really care about ESPN+.

S~

Man, going back to ads is like trying to go back to before there were vaccines for Polio. I'm ripping the TV off the wall if the YouTube video pauses for an ad that isn't 6 secs long. It's a good deal, but the ads... oi... not the ads!

Reactions: djont57
Man, going back to ads is like trying to go back to before there were vaccines for Polio. I'm ripping the TV off the wall if the YouTube video pauses for an ad that isn't 6 secs long. It's a good deal, but the ads... oi... not the ads!
I am glad for the option to pay extra for ad free, if a service ever goes Ad Version only, I will drop it.

Ads and box (s) /sports/locals/DVR fees are the main reasons why I left Traditional Providers, refuse to pay $100 a month for that.

I get the majority of Live TV Programing on Streaming Services with no ads for under $40 a month, no way I am going back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby and djont57
Took advantage of this deal. So Disney+ and Hulu for basically $7 month. Don't really care about ESPN+.

S~
$7? Mine was 5.37 (1.99 + 2.99 + tax)

One thing I noticed is while you can reuse an old email that you had Hulu on, the payment had to change. 2 years I used my main email with paypal. Last year was my gmail and paypal. This year I couldn't use paypal no matter what email I used.

$7? Mine was 5.37 (1.99 + 2.99 + tax)

One thing I noticed is while you can reuse an old email that you had Hulu on, the payment had to change. 2 years I used my main email with paypal. Last year was my gmail and paypal. This year I couldn't use paypal no matter what email I used.
I already have Disney+ at 59.99 a year.

Reactions: Mr Tony
How does the combo work? Is Disney an app inside Hulu (like Amazon add-ons) or the usual stand alone app.

How does the combo work? Is Disney an app inside Hulu (like Amazon add-ons) or the usual stand alone app.
Stand alone.

Dp you use your existing Disney login/password (I'm not currently subbed)?
If you are not currently Subbed, just use your Hulu login then.

Hulu let’s you set up your Disney Account with a click of a box on the Hulu Account Page.

Reactions: Mr Tony and Bobby
got an email that you can add Showtime on Hulu for 99 cents 1st 2 months (sale ends 12/30)

Add SHOWTIME® on Hulu for only $0.99/month for 2 months to stream the epic love story of George Jones and Tammy Wynette in George & Tammy, starring Oscar® winner Jessica Chastain and Oscar® nominee Michael Shannon. Then dive into more great stories like Everything Everywhere All At Once, Season 3 of The L Word: Generation Q, and much more.

you go into add ons on your Hulu account to see it
Untitled.jpg