Hulu Live TV will feature A&E, but not Viacom networks

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Hulu Live TV will feature A&E, but not Viacom networks
http://seekingalpha.com/news/325048...=eaa7a5ad04eae681c03e3522818f8918#/email_link

Viacom must seriously want to go bankrupt & out of business. None of their business decisions make rational sense. They've pulled their on-demand programming from both Hulu & Amazon(makes you wonder if they've done the same with iTunes, Google, Vudu, & other sources where you can buy season passes of their network shows?). We know already about their programming being pulled from Vue. They are on a sinking ship & are too blind to notice.

I'm more concerned that it won't have AMC networks, like the new YouTube service. I'll never sub to a TV service that doesn't have AMC. I pretty much watch all their scripted dramas - except Fear the Walking Dead. That show is just sh*t. Sorry.

I'm more concerned that it won't have AMC networks, like the new YouTube service. I'll never sub to a TV service that doesn't have AMC. I pretty much watch all their scripted dramas - except Fear the Walking Dead. That show is just sh*t. Sorry.

Looks like no Food Network either which is a must have for my wife, looks like I will stick with Vue.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)