Hulu Live TV will feature A&E, but not Viacom networks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Hulu Live TV will feature A&E, but not Viacom networks
http://seekingalpha.com/news/325048...=eaa7a5ad04eae681c03e3522818f8918#/email_link

Viacom must seriously want to go bankrupt & out of business. None of their business decisions make rational sense. They've pulled their on-demand programming from both Hulu & Amazon(makes you wonder if they've done the same with iTunes, Google, Vudu, & other sources where you can buy season passes of their network shows?). We know already about their programming being pulled from Vue. They are on a sinking ship & are too blind to notice.

I'm more concerned that it won't have AMC networks, like the new YouTube service. I'll never sub to a TV service that doesn't have AMC. I pretty much watch all their scripted dramas - except Fear the Walking Dead. That show is just sh*t. Sorry.

I'm more concerned that it won't have AMC networks, like the new YouTube service. I'll never sub to a TV service that doesn't have AMC. I pretty much watch all their scripted dramas - except Fear the Walking Dead. That show is just sh*t. Sorry.

Looks like no Food Network either which is a must have for my wife, looks like I will stick with Vue.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)