Huntington Beach on 103 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bobsav2001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
St rémi Québec Canada
Have you noticed the blueish color on North and South TPS.
Went to others TPS and color is ok.
Just got operated for the eyes (Cataracts).
Hope the surgeon didn't f**k it up!!!!

Have you noticed the blueish color on North and South TPS.
Went to others TPS and color is ok.
Just got operated for the eyes (Cataracts).
Hope the surgeon didn't f**k it up!!!!
My mother got the same operation and noticed the same thing about things tinted blue after living with a yellow tinted world with the cataracts. Her surgeon said this is normal and related a story about Picasso going through his Blue period in his paintings after cataract surgery after his Yellow period.

You wonder why Cali is in so much debt think about how much money they are paying to put these cams up on to a satellite. These cams are nice but I wouldn't have them on a satellite.

Dan Rose

Tourist promotions. Those cams are running in a store in the local mall. They sell beachwear. I'm sure there are many more places they are seen enticing people to go to Cali.

Featured in Hollister stores. The North cam is on the opposite wall of the store.

Hollister.JPG

I'm one of those people that actually watch...

I know pretty redundant, waves come in waves go out, & everyonce in a while a surfer goes by. The waves are captivating & in the evenings when I want to chill out & just have the tv on its a great channel.

I'm one of those people that actually watch...

I know pretty redundant, waves come in waves go out, & everyonce in a while a surfer goes by. The waves are captivating & in the evenings when I want to chill out & just have the tv on its a great channel.

Especially if you do that pid thing to get that classic radio station background! You can just sit in a chair, and zone out like it's Pink Floyd!

Noticed the blue yesterday too. Just checked now and still very blue even though it's dark there yet.
Think they play these channels at all the Surf City stores? Think I saw it at the Coco Beach store in FL.
Surfing not too good here in the Prairies... :(. Nice to watch though & chill out to Tchaikovsky and Verdi.

Especially if you do that pid thing to get that classic radio station background! You can just sit in a chair, and zone out like it's Pink Floyd!

LOL dont know about Pink Floyd...Maybe 25 years ago...Although honestly anymore I feel like just another brick in the wall.
Now some...not all Tchaikovsky like Cham mentioned I could handle

Wonder if we can chip in and send them a new camera. :D

I know a lot of us watch that camera a lot.

I do hope they fix it.

You wonder why Cali is in so much debt think about how much money they are paying to put these cams up on to a satellite. These cams are nice but I wouldn't have them on a satellite.

Dan Rose

Tourist promotions. Those cams are running in a store in the local mall. They sell beachwear. I'm sure there are many more places they are seen enticing people to go to Cali.
I doubt very seriously that the state of California is paying for any of this.

As for getting tourists to go to California, think about this one, how often have you been snowed in on News Years day, and watched the Rose Parade and then the Rose Bowl Game, THAT alone brings a LOT of people to "Sunny" California.

Photto

I don't think the camera is bad as both cams are blue. Does the text also have a slight blue tinge? It doesn't look like a white balance issue. Something's wrong further down the chain.

Mabey yhey have a blue film in the window to protect the products from the sun????
But at night the screen still blue i think that it is between the camera and the transmitter....
But i may ge wrong for shure....
And as a tv repair man I DON'T REALY KNOW....

Last edited:
I understand that transmitting a camera picture via satellite may be very expencive
but cleaning a window to remoove the salty water in front of that camera ????.
Hope i did not insult with my post....

Last edited:
Is this channel on c or ku band. Any one have the transponder info?
Thanks.
Years back, I used to live not to far from Huntington Beach.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts