Hurry up February 2nd.. So we can get past all this crap!!

this guy from india called me and told me that "NOT TO WORRI MY FRIEND RATES DONT GO UP. BUT YOU WILLS GET A INCREASE IN A FEW MOONS" So I do not know what dish is doing anymore.

I may be the only one feeling this way, but being a retailer as well, DISH is making changes that are going to put more of s strain on the retailers.
Reducing the amount we get for service plan calls, new work order percetnages etc, lowering certain inentives, etc.
I voiced my feelings to dishchat.
Any other retailers should too.

Considering that a number of the people who read these threads are mods, they should simply put all posts about equipment pricing in one thread.

Then have one stickied and locked thread with the actual pricing information from Dish.

The reason we opened up more then one thread was because the info changed slightly each time, we wanted to show the new updated information and a new thread will get read while most people will pass by an older thread. :)

Just trying to keep the most accuarate information on top. :)

Wonder what happened at E, they have lost site of why people subscribed:( My only GUESS is they are trying to improve the numbers before selling.

This is only a guess:(

Screw your retailers, screw our subs, get lots of bad press and really bad word of mouth.

Then wonder why sales and churn suck..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts