Hw to hook-up 1000.4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

uahogs76

Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
TN
I have an existing two wire Dish 500 and am installing a 1000.4 (three wires). The existing goes to a splitter (two-in) and (one-out). What do I need to make this work. After this forst splitter it goes to a (one-in) and (two-out). There are to locations for revievers in house. Please help.

I have an existing two wire Dish 500 and am installing a 1000.4 (three wires). The existing goes to a splitter (two-in) and (one-out). What do I need to make this work. After this forst splitter it goes to a (one-in) and (two-out). There are to locations for revievers in house. Please help.

sounds like those may be diplexers. there should be one at your cable junction and one behind the receiver. if this is correct, leave them as they are and install the new dish. one thing to note when setting up the 1K4, on your check switch, run it first with no sats hooked up to clear them out and then run on the 1K4 dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)