HWS 204 Bugs

Thanks denis I found it!

And I agree. That shouldn't be how things work. Hopefully it's something that can get changed in future updates. I think right now my biggest wish is that we could see release notes so we could specifically test what's been changed. Instead of having to try to figure it out on our own.

Found another bug. When I click info on a new recording the time remaining underneath the show icon is never right. For instance, last night I watched a recording of the Simpsons. Which is a half hour show. On the time remaining progress bar it said that there was 2 and 1/2 hours remaining.

Yes I have no mini guide on my H2 works fine on the H3 & Joeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Chrome.

I notice that when you are watching an OTA channel, when you hit the info screen it no longer shows the signal strength.. I liked that feature on the old interface.

Preparing for mobile should not change the indicator of how much of a show has been watched so I'd say it is a bug.
No one said it wasn't a bug but this is the only way to deal with it for the time being.

It is funny what is happening though. The Hopper sees the process of "preparing for mobile" the same as the event being viewed. :coco

Found another bug. When I click info on a new recording the time remaining underneath the show icon is never right. For instance, last night I watched a recording of the Simpsons. Which is a half hour show. On the time remaining progress bar it said that there was 2 and 1/2 hours remaining.
Dish may not consider this one a bug. Well, presuming this episode of The Simpsons was from FOX on a Sunday evening, that falls under PTAT. As you noticed, the DVR doesn't actually split things into individual recordings. Each network, per night, actually has a 3-hour recording with markers, more or less, at the start points. The only network show I watch is The Big Bang Theory and when it's "done", I can actually continue watching the shows that follow it if you let it keep playing.

Reactions: pattykay
The mini-guide does not work for me on the Hopper. I think it works on the Joey though but maybe it was on the previous version that it worked. I'm not 100% certain that I've checked it on the U204-equivalent version (U254 ?) on the Joey.

There are programmers that I have on DVR that will show 0 minutes remaining but the show plays on to the end.

I came across what I believe is a bug. After watching a DVR recording both tuners that were active before (on sep channels) were both on the same channel after ending viewing of the DVR program.
Ps I still do not believe the PIP works properly; responsiveness swapping channels is very sluggish.

The mini-guide does not work for me on the Hopper. I think it works on the Joey though but maybe it was on the previous version that it worked. I'm not 100% certain that I've checked it on the U204-equivalent version (U254 ?) on the Joey.
Mine works (or at least it's there) but is it really supposed to consist of a very plain black background with white text? Stark -very stark. I was sure that at one time it looked more like the channel guide but then again there's that memory thing ............everything else looks right.

I have 2 hopper with sling boxes and every night they keep transferring recordings between each hopper. When I wake up and check either hopper, you never know what recordings you are going to find on each one.

I have 2 hopper with sling boxes and every night they keep transferring recordings between each hopper. When I wake up and check either hopper, you never know what recordings you are going to find on each one.
Can't say I've had that happen yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk