Hws doesn't turn on

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It should be in standbye mode, I get nothing, no sound, I get the screen saver or what ever you want to call it, but the unit will not power up by hitting the select button
It is plugged straight into an outlet, no power strip

It should be in standbye mode, I get nothing, no sound, I get the screen saver or what ever you want to call it, but the unit will not power up by hitting the select button
It is plugged straight into an outlet, no power strip

I assume you also tried the select button on the receiver as well as the one on the remote?

I have had a similar issue. When I turn the TV on and press select on the remote, I get the banner on the top showing the channel, but there is no sound and the screen is blank. However you can access all the menu options. This was happening for a while every now and then but much more frequently. The only way to get the HWS to turn on is to press the reset button. It appears the HWS is having an issue coming out of stand-by.

Any ideas on what is going on. Hopefully there isn't a hard drive failure issue happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts