HWS or H3? Upgrade now or wait 2 months?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes, the Consumer Electronics Show kicks off on Tuesday and we will be there covering it. DISH has a few new things to announce and a few of them are QUITE exciting.

Looking at my Calendar it appears the DISH press conference is at 6PM ET (3PM PT)

So look for full details then until then I need to keep my lips zipped. :D

Will you be posting about it Tuesday evening or sometime on Wednesday? Will be very interested to learn some of those details.

Yes, the Consumer Electronics Show kicks off on Tuesday and we will be there covering it. DISH has a few new things to announce and a few of them are QUITE exciting.

Looking at my Calendar it appears the DISH press conference is at 6PM ET (3PM PT)

So look for full details then until then I need to keep my lips zipped. :D
Does that mean Alan's vacation is over Wednesday.

Reactions: satjay
If the 16 tuner thing is true, or even Mikes prediction of the 4 tuners with 16 channels, I am betting Dish wins best in show again. That would be impressive. Definitely best for the tv industry, unless someone comes out with something spectacular from one of the cable companies at the same time.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Wait for the new Hopper. You will be kicking yourself if you don't. ;)

Well I went ahead and got the HWS + Joey installed a few hours ago. Once the tech left I read up on the CES dish announcement, after reading that the H3 upgrade would have been free now I feel sick knowing that I just upgraded. Would the H3 upgrade really be free for existing customers in good standing and excellent credit, which I am?

Are there any provisions in place to allow me to turn back this upgrade I did today if I do it in so many days? Yes I know I should have listened. I really didn't expect it to be a free upgrade and I didn't want to pay a couple hundred $$$

You may be fine in upgrading. Only way to find out is wait until it is available and ask. Honestly, DIRT won't even know yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts