HWS- PTAT Save Series Icons?

ggw2000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2004
Out here somewhere
It's been a little over a week since I installed my HWS/SJ. I setup all my timers and did "save series" for all the shows I want to automatically save from PTAT on the nightly basis. I really do like the HWS but why don't the shows that I am doing the "save series" on show any kind of Icon in the guide for the PTAT channels? This would be a nice feature so I know easily what's going to record. As it is I have to go into the timers to make sure I have all of them in there... Is there a setting somewhere that I have not found?
Thanks, Gerry

Try DVR -- Red Button -- Daily Schedule -- Yellow Button. This will show all the scheduled recordings. They show as Skipped because they are PTAT events.

Try DVR -- Red Button -- Daily Schedule -- Yellow Button. This will show all the scheduled recordings. They show as Skipped because they are PTAT events.

I see what you mean it shows everything that I input as "save series" timers. If I go down through them then over at the right it gives me the "air" date and I know if they are going to record that day...
Thanks for your help!!
Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)