HWS- PTAT Save Series Icons?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ggw2000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2004
Out here somewhere
It's been a little over a week since I installed my HWS/SJ. I setup all my timers and did "save series" for all the shows I want to automatically save from PTAT on the nightly basis. I really do like the HWS but why don't the shows that I am doing the "save series" on show any kind of Icon in the guide for the PTAT channels? This would be a nice feature so I know easily what's going to record. As it is I have to go into the timers to make sure I have all of them in there... Is there a setting somewhere that I have not found?
Thanks, Gerry

Try DVR -- Red Button -- Daily Schedule -- Yellow Button. This will show all the scheduled recordings. They show as Skipped because they are PTAT events.

Try DVR -- Red Button -- Daily Schedule -- Yellow Button. This will show all the scheduled recordings. They show as Skipped because they are PTAT events.

I see what you mean it shows everything that I input as "save series" timers. If I go down through them then over at the right it gives me the "air" date and I know if they are going to record that day...
Thanks for your help!!
Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)