HWS timers for FOXS1 not prioritizing according default settings.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tcreek

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
North Pole, Alaska
The default setting for DVR timers is to set it to the lowest priority. This works fine except when I set a timer on FOXS1. That timer goes to priority 1 every time. Have not found it happening on any other channels yet.

Did the Fox/Dish settlement make Dish default their recording to priority 1?

The default setting for DVR timers is to set it to the lowest priority. This works fine except when I set a timer on FOXS1. That timer goes to priority 1 every time. Have not found it happening on any other channels yet.

Did the Fox/Dish settlement make Dish default their recording to priority 1?

Please send me a PM with your account number and 4 digit pin # and R00 and Software version and Bootstrap version.

Please send me a PM with your account number and 4 digit pin # and R00 and Software version and Bootstrap version.

Sent the info in a PM.

Also, happened when I set a timer for the Daytona 500 this Sunday on the local Fox (not OTA) channel. Other timers on Fox go to the lowest priority, But the Daytona timer set at Priority 1. Maybe it is a NASCAR bug?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)