HWS3 & Joey2.0 installed this morning.

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Got my HWS3 & Joey2.0 installed today, all seems to work well besides Netflix isn't available on either receiver and OnDemand isn't displaying anything. Internet connection is excellent. The HWS3 says check back on Feb. 11th for Netflix but says it's available on the Joey, the Joey says no internet connection. Really strange. anyone encounter these problems? Other then that I'm really loving it.

Don't do any reboots. Make sure all receivers are in standby when not in use and everything will download. Reboots will cause downloads to restart and slows the process. Just give it time

Got my HWS3 & Joey2.0 installed today, all seems to work well besides Netflix isn't available on either receiver and OnDemand isn't displaying anything. Internet connection is excellent. The HWS3 says check back on Feb. 11th for Netflix but says it's available on the Joey, the Joey says no internet connection. Really strange. anyone encounter these problems? Other then that I'm really loving it.

This has all been known for a while now. Check in on the Hopper forum and you'll see numerous discussions on the Hopper 3. It was announced the day before the release that the Netflix app was not going to be working on the Hopper 3 right away. It also does not have the YouTube app yet or the Sport Bar mode.

If you notice any other glitches or bugs, as long as they aren't stopping you from watching TV, just let them go as they will most likely take care of themselves over night.

Okay the Joey is on standby or off rather will that work or does the green light need to be on with the bouncing logo that says press select to watch tv? Is there. Difference in these two modes?

I'm not 100% sure but I've always felt more comfortable having the green light off. I feel like I have fewer problems than most people too so I like to stick with this strategy.

As long as the bouncing screen is showing you're in standby. Tonight make sure the whole system is in standby or when you leave the house. I left the system alone yesterday for 4 hours and come home and everything was downloaded and working perfectly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts