Hybrid LNB Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DialgaChampion

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
New York
Just a quick question on backwards compatibility.

If you connect a H1 to the new Hybrid LNB and Solo Hub, will it work fine? Or do the new Hybrid LNBs and Hubs only work with the H3?

(I know there's no advantage or quality difference, I'm just curious if the older H1 and H2 specifically need the older DPP LNBs and Nodes to work. I'm thinking of replacing the older LNB and Node right now with the newer Hybrid LNB and Solo Hub, for my H1. And then later on, I'll replace the H1 with a H3.)

Xip receivers (h2k and HWS) will work just fine with the hybrid lnb. The limitation is when a zip receiver (h3) gets connected to the hybrid lnb, that is the only receiver that will function. You cannot mix xip and zip receivers on the same dish/hybrid lnb.

Xip receivers (h2k and HWS) will work just fine with the hybrid lnb. The limitation is when a zip receiver (h3) gets connected to the hybrid lnb, that is the only receiver that will function. You cannot mix xip and zip receivers on the same dish/hybrid lnb.

Perfect! Just wanted to make sure my H2K would still work fine with the newer equipment until I replace it with the H3. Thanks! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)