I also told DISH to take a hike !

mmyoun03

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
mt.vernon il
I w as a dish customer for 3 months, but after HD channels being taken away , which everyone knows espnu disney blah blah blah, plus contract diputes my local fox local my network, and the threats of big ten, .It was like I was coming home from work wondering what channel was next. I realize there"s gonna be contract disputes but a decent company would leave the customer out of their problems as far as us saving money anyones bill went down ? Still saying most hd . really? Everyone else is doin it! REALLY ? I went back to charter why? 2 sets of HD locals, ST.LOUIS MO. HD AND PADUCAH KY HD PLUS ESPNU HD DISNEY HD OH YEAH AMC HD, PLUS WITH INTERNET ANB TV PACKAGES $79.98 MONTH , AND YES IT'S NOT FOREVER ON PRICE .I FIGURED OUT BE PAYIN $2.00 MORE AMONTH AFTER MY YEARS UP. $2.00 REALLY ? JUST LIKED TO KNOW HEY DISH IS IT REALLY WORTH. OH, ALMOST FORGOT PAID TERMINATION FEE, NOT A PROBLEM.

AKGolf said:
Happy for you, but I don't believe Dish ever had ESPNU in HD.

You are correct! It was ESPNews that was in HD before the Disney dispute along with ABC Family, Disney (East), and Disney XD.

UHH , I think your missing the point ladies. Oh and thanks for reminding me of one more HD CHANNEL I DID"NT HAVE. wow. Maybe new thread named may we correct you cause we just do"nt get it . HAHAHA ! LEAVING SATELLITEGUYS . YOU WILL BE MISSED !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

mmyoun03 said:
UHH , I think your missing the point ladies. Oh and thanks for reminding me of one more HD CHANNEL I DID"NT HAVE. wow. Maybe new thread named may we correct you cause we just do"nt get it . HAHAHA ! LEAVING SATELLITEGUYS . YOU WILL BE MISSED !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Channel disputes may occur with any provider (cable, satellite, fiber optic, etc.). Bye. I believe there are cable forums (even one specifically for Charter) on here if you want to stay, too.

Actually I think we all get it. Bye.

Honestly was a dish customer ever since 1995 or 96? can't remeber . We moved to a new area which offered charter cable tried it . decided to go back to DISH it use to be a excuse me, I thought was good company. I read about worsy company to work for and dealt with losing channels contract disputes ,the hd signals goinig out more ,couple of time went out when the sun was shining, It"s like there"s enough negative and whinning goin on in everyday life . Coming home to relax and watch tv is a good thing ! why went back yo CHARTER ! nothing personal!!!! I can rember when with DISH you could pick any DISTANT networks you wanted anywhere from NASHVILLE TN. TO ORLANDO FLA. before they had locals. OH WELL TIMES HAVE CHANGED and SO HAVE I. AGAIN NOTHING PERSONALL HAHAHHH DO NOT WISH TO OFFEND ! PARDON SPELING ITS' FRIDAY LONGGGGG WEEEEK! LAST POST. MERRY DISHMAS !!!!

Is this person five years old (sorry to insult any five year olds)? I can barely understand him/her due to the spelling and grammar! And the excuse is that it is Friday?! Oh, it is Friday, so I can be illiterate? It is hard to take the complaints of someone like this seriously.

Is this person five years old (sorry to insult any five year olds)? I can barely understand him/her due to the spelling and grammar! And the excuse is that it is Friday?! Oh, it is Friday, so I can be illiterate? It is hard to take the complaints of someone like this seriously.

What you are dealing with is a portion of today's society that can only express themselves by throwing a tantrum, like the 5 yr old you mentioned.

One more time. Dish is not standing in your house with a gun forcing their programming on you. We presently still have choice in this area. Company A does not have what you want and company B does, then the only common sense thing to do is to switch to company B. No tantrum required.

Maybe I'm missing something, but how many of those channels did Dish have when he returned 3 months ago?

I think most of us have seen a reasonable post where the person just is not able to write in a cohesive manner. I also think most of us overlook that and try to help. When someone is unreasonable, seems to be making it up, and does not express themselves well at all, that's when it's time to ignore them....

WOW ! I never really meant to upset anyone .Just posting the truth . I find hatefull remarks kind of childish , upset never , lifes too short. Was just saying DISH is not for me, no espnnews HD, disney HD ,family ch HD , disneytoons HD., amc HD . Plus as of this morning no more big ten in HD and tomarrow who knows. Decided to go back with CHARTER. Yes contract disputes happen with all companys ,but looking at charter"s history it happen"s far less than dish, In the long run i"ll be paying $2.00 more a month. Plus two sets of HD locals PADUCAH,KY. & ST.LOUIS MO. Just sitting here on a sunday thinking why people say the things they do. Any remarks I made earlier was all in fun. I know I said this is last post ,but after reading all the remarks just had to respond. Final reply ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)