lakebum431

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Hassam -
Please send me your investment money and I'll get back to you oh what you need to do to get your call center set-up. I require a deposit of $500,000.

Regards,
lakebum431

vegassatellite

vegassatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Hassam -
Please send me your investment money and I'll get back to you oh what you need to do to get your call center set-up. I require a deposit of $500,000.

Regards,
lakebum431

Don't listen to him Hassam, I'll help you for a fee of only $450,000USD. You can wire it to me via a friend in Nigeria.

U

uzairrrr

Oct 24, 2008
Hi Dear Users,

I appologise for my posts.

Hassam -

Regards,
lakebum431
:p

do you think am i foolish person.................. i worked on this project since last 6 months. and i don't think i would be deposit on the internet specialy through Nigeria..

Any way my question is that is any kind of security/Price for a portal/Slae Campaign? Please answer me yes or no................

Best Regards,
Hassam Moin

indianafanatic

indianafanatic

SatelliteGuys Family
May 13, 2008
Noblesville
my question is that is any kind of security/Price for a portal/Slae Campaign? Please answer me yes or no................

WTF are you even talking about? WTF is a Slae Campaign?
Go ask your questions on a foreign language board. Maybe someone there will understand and be able to assist you. Asking your questions in English is not getting you where you want to be.

Q

Quantum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 23, 2008
OR
You guys stop picking on him.

Any way my question is that is any kind of security/Price for a portal/Slae Campaign? Please answer me yes or no................
No. The Slae Campaign alone would add $950k to the costs. This plus $750k for the Call Center (first year) is what's needed to succeed.

PM me if you'd like to set this up.

pabeader

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
i haven't laughed this much in more years than I care to admit. thank you all for brightening up my otherwise crappy life.

vegassatellite

vegassatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Dear Users,

I appologise for my posts.

:p

do you think am i foolish person.................. i worked on this project since last 6 months. and i don't think i would be deposit on the internet specialy through Nigeria..

Best Regards,
Hassam Moin

Further proof you know little about Americans. You obviously don't know when one is being humorous.

K

kvnfl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 19, 2008
SWFL
Thanks guys! The chuckles were much needed.

Seriously Hassam, I have experience setting up call centers. What is needed is specifics. A 50 person call center, eliminating overhead, will run you about $350K in man power. That will get you up and running with 6 months of trouble shooting. As for the IP on how to do it? Let me think about that... Yep, that will cost you, too.

Isn't Capitalism grand?