i am a newbie

Hassam -
Please send me your investment money and I'll get back to you oh what you need to do to get your call center set-up. I require a deposit of $500,000.

Regards,
lakebum431

Hassam -
Please send me your investment money and I'll get back to you oh what you need to do to get your call center set-up. I require a deposit of $500,000.

Regards,
lakebum431

Don't listen to him Hassam, I'll help you for a fee of only $450,000USD. You can wire it to me via a friend in Nigeria.

Hi Dear Users,

I appologise for my posts.

Hassam -

Regards,
lakebum431
:p

do you think am i foolish person.................. i worked on this project since last 6 months. and i don't think i would be deposit on the internet specialy through Nigeria..

Any way my question is that is any kind of security/Price for a portal/Slae Campaign? Please answer me yes or no................

Best Regards,
Hassam Moin

my question is that is any kind of security/Price for a portal/Slae Campaign? Please answer me yes or no................

WTF are you even talking about? WTF is a Slae Campaign?
Go ask your questions on a foreign language board. Maybe someone there will understand and be able to assist you. Asking your questions in English is not getting you where you want to be.

You guys stop picking on him.

Any way my question is that is any kind of security/Price for a portal/Slae Campaign? Please answer me yes or no................
No. The Slae Campaign alone would add $950k to the costs. This plus $750k for the Call Center (first year) is what's needed to succeed.

PM me if you'd like to set this up.

Hi Dear Users,

I appologise for my posts.

:p

do you think am i foolish person.................. i worked on this project since last 6 months. and i don't think i would be deposit on the internet specialy through Nigeria..

Best Regards,
Hassam Moin

Further proof you know little about Americans. You obviously don't know when one is being humorous.

Thanks guys! The chuckles were much needed.

Seriously Hassam, I have experience setting up call centers. What is needed is specifics. A 50 person call center, eliminating overhead, will run you about $350K in man power. That will get you up and running with 6 months of trouble shooting. As for the IP on how to do it? Let me think about that... Yep, that will cost you, too.

Isn't Capitalism grand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts