Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks after being away for most of last week, I am now back in my office.

In the week I was gone there have been quite a few updates made available for our site, including a XenForo update, a Style Plugin Update, Tapatalk Update, PM / Conversation enhancement update and some others.

While I applied some of the patches this morning the rest I can not apply until I update our forum software which I plan on doing in a little while. Normally the forum updates happen really quick and normally do not cause any issues.

Yeah if you are like me you cringe when you hear about SatelliteGuys updates. :D

The place we have issue is when we update our styles, which need updating for the new XenForo. I have been reading the XenForo support site and it appears that the issues with styles upgrade is minimal.

As always if something break don't freak out, but please do let me know so I can fix it. :)

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

Reactions: lfp302 and TheKrell
Ok software update complete. :D

Now on to Style Add On Update. The board may look funny for a few moments as I do this portion of the update, it will return to normal in just a few moments. :D

Yeah, we have been lucky this time. I saw maybe a one minute outage, and that was it.

The site is running a lot faster here after the update, especially the page refreshes on the forum pages.

Scott, If I am in Classic or Default I can see DIRT online. By the way the order of Helpers online changes depending on what style I am using. But in the style I use, Dark, DIRT still does not appear.
Also ever since the changes before today (and still including today) every time I go to a page it renders in Blue headings ,then changes to the colors I have picked. I have deleted cookies and it does both things in Chrome and IE. The Helpers online is really the one I hope can get fixed.

I just noticed a strange one. The helper list and recent thread list are in inverse order between the home page and the forum main page.

I just noticed a strange one. The helper list and recent thread list are in inverse order between the home page and the forum main page.
On the FORUMS page, I don't see "Recent thread list", but "Recent activity". On the forums page, it would be kinda redundant to show recently updated threads.

Scott, If I am in Classic or Default I can see DIRT online. By the way the order of Helpers online changes depending on what style I am using. But in the style I use, Dark, DIRT still does not appear.
Also ever since the changes before today (and still including today) every time I go to a page it renders in Blue headings ,then changes to the colors I have picked. I have deleted cookies and it does both things in Chrome and IE. The Helpers online is really the one I hope can get fixed.

Today for the first time in over three months I see a DIRT member showing in the Helpers Online panel.

The site is running a lot faster here after the update, especially the page refreshes on the forum pages.
Little late to the party, but I am noticing the opposite...but have so since before the upgrade. Takes 8-10 seconds to FULLY load or refresh.

Maybe it's you who is slowing down and not the site? LMAO.:hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts