I AM BREAD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I'm really not much of a gamer. But the other day I was looking at a game my son was playing and was dumfounded and amazed by the whole concept of the game "I am bread" In the game you are a slice of bread and the object of the game is to become Toast. The more imagination you put into the task the higher the score. As hard as it is to move your slice around, just jumping into the toaster in the kitchen is not worth many points. Try going in the bathroom and using the hairdryer ;)
Who thinks up this stuff?? They got to much time or too many drugs LOL!

It's from the creators of Surgeon Simulator 2013, so it's coming from a funny yet familiar place. The indie scene is one of the best parts of modern gaming. Smaller studios are able to take risks that big ones aren't and just experiment with the medium. Here's a good video SS'13:

I'll add it to my wishlist, although a game like this is just screaming "Will be part of a humble bundle in 9-12 months." Keep in mind everyone that this is an Early Access game, which basically means you're paying for an incomplete/beta version that may not end up ever being finished. To be fair this is a somewhat reputable company with a number of games under their belt, but it is worth keeping in mind when you get into games like these.

Reactions: Magic Static

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)