Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well guys I have been doing this since before 5am... and I am getting tired. I didn't even go outside today.

So I am going to be logging off in a little bit. :)

Looks like we got rid of most of the major bugs. :D

Reactions: TheKrell
Go get some rest Scott you deserve it.

Actually before I go... been working with QWERT, trying to get our vbulletin redirects working correctly. And he just send me over some stuff to try... so I am going to do that first.

The site may go down for a few seconds as I restart the webserver. :)

By the way, the front page says there are 70 robots sniffing around. Good?

Your doing something I am seeing ads everywhere.

Yep, I see that happened to many of us, I also became a "New member" and after a couple of hours now I´m jusst a "member" Hope that´s good ;)

Hopefully these will be fixed overnight when the system does its cron job of upgrading user ranks. :D

Thanks Scott! The site appears to be working great. A good day for the transition and I hope everyone feels at home tomorrow when they come back!

Good job Scott!I'll admit I was a bit apprehensive when the announcement was made to switch s/w.You have made it almost seamless.

UNBELIEVABLE! I've seen other boards where it's taken a week to see what you've done in, basically, a few days. Actually, only a single day. Get some rest. All of you.
To steal a 'line': You deserve a break today, so get out and - - - -ZZZ<<(recharging)

Reactions: Tampa8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts