i am interested in joining echostar vitalsigns betatesting service for our hopper2000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mattfrayage

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Sturtevant, Wisconsin
having had experience using beta sw on many machines like my Volkswagen ag - command diagnostic tool by ross tech , i was wondering if there was a way to sign on to reporting bugs and playing around with beta software on our joeys and hopper... noticed a log-in page
but no obvious way of signing up?
so any idea on who i would need to contact to sign up?
just hoping someone out there may be able to inform me more about this...

Well, now that you've given away the secret code words, we're gonna havta kill ya. ;)

It's been out over a year. No more beta testing in THAT regard. Regarding beta testing each software release, they use their own employees. Sometimes a new feature might be tested on SatGuy or other volunteers, but basically, you don't go to them, they come to you. I believe certain members here with good reputations and technical skills have been used in this manner.

Welcome to the site Matt!! Just sit back and read and enjoy being on the site. If any beta testing is needed it will be announced and from there you can decide what to do.

Yes indeed, we work closely with DISH and Echostar, and if you watch closely we post openings for testing positions from time to time as needed and requested by DISH and Echostar.

I will be honest I never know when these opportunities will come or how long tests will last. But we enjoy being able to help make their products better for everyone!

Again keep an eye out, as when something is posted slots usually fill up fast.

Unless they are giving you free service, its not worth testing their crap.

We where all Beta testers here for many years by purchasing 7200 Dishplayers, 921's, 922's Etc.

I think they might have gotten the hopper software right, but again, unless they are either paying me or giving me free service I don't want to be a beta tester again.

We where all Beta testers here for many years by purchasing 7200 Dishplayers, 921's, 922's Etc.

I think they might have gotten the hopper software right, but again, unless they are either paying me or giving me free service I don't want to be a beta tester again.

Man this stuff is really getting old. I think we all get it Claude. You hate them. Do we have to constantly read it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

images

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts