New Update Software Version S311 Hopper with Sling Is Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yup. S246 on vanilla Hopper too. So far really liking the update.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

OT question. When in the DVR/Playlist screen, you of course have colored tabs up at the top you can use for a quick movement on the remote (yellow, gree, etc...) One of them is usually gray in color, is there a remote button assigned to it?

Using this image for example, the gray button is to change from one Hoppers list to the next.

IMG_20130604_163935_117_zpsfe2aae53.jpg

OT question. When in the DVR/Playlist screen, you of course have colored tabs up at the top you can use for a quick movement on the remote (yellow, gree, etc...) One of them is usually gray in color, is there a remote button assigned to it?

Not that I am aware of.

Regarding the gray buttons:
You can use one of the others that in a no-operation and then move right/left to the gray.
Do NOT press REMOVE (blue?), unless you mean it.

-Ken

You lost me on that one Ken.
It might be too soon to mention, but my "Favorites" was where I left it last night, but it does that at times.
Dan

I have always just hit DVR, arrow up to red, over to Gray and Select. Gives me the choice of either of my 2 Hoppers or the ehd attached to the paired Hopper.

There are menu like the DVR Schedule where you cannot go up to the button bar because it just keeps scrolling.
You really must use a button to get there. Directly from DVR works because you are at the top.
-Ken

Regarding the gray buttons:
You can use one of the others that in a no-operation and then move right/left to the gray.
Do NOT press REMOVE (blue?), unless you mean it.

-Ken

If you accidentally hit the blue button and delete a program, you can go into the deleted programs tile and send it back....

Yes although a delete button would be convenient on the EHD, as there is no Deleted Folder on the EHD it is probably best that there is no "Blue" button on its menu. I just wish it would keep its place to got on to the next when finishing or deleting an EHD show.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts