I am planning to have a Battlefield 3 Ranked server!

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
On release day I am planning to get a dedicated server for my gaming community.
I'll post the IP for my server when the game is released.
Any of you planning to play it?:cool:

I am guessing for the PC? I don't buy PC games anymore.

PC FPS > Console, and I bet the graphics are going to be ever better.
I honestly think when there is upgrades and patches the PC beats console by a mile.
The PC community will be even bigger with the ranks. I don't think consoles and pc will be sharing the same top ranks.

I honestly think when there is upgrades and patches the PC beats console by a mile.
The PC community will be even bigger with the ranks. I don't think consoles and pc will be sharing the same top ranks.

I have always sucked playing FPS on the PC. When I started playing them on the console it just felt natural.

I have always sucked playing FPS on the PC. When I started playing them on the console it just felt natural.

Last PC games I played was GTA San Andreas, the first Half Life and the First Halo.

Of course that doesn't include pogo games and angry birds.:D:popcorn

Just curious, as a person that knows no better, how they are alot better.

Edit: I see you gave some reasons here. Graphics, upgrades, and bigger community(?).

I may have understood the last part, Id be surprised if there are more PC players for th big games than for the consoles. I may be wrong though.

I have preffered the console games too. Everyone you are playing with is on the same playing field. There's no needing to sit at a PC (yes I know you could do HTPC..I have one), no video upgrades needed, less chance for hacking, etc. Guess I am getting old and like it simple. Pop in the disc and I know it will work exactly as the developers intended.

digiblur said:
I have preffered the console games too. Everyone you are playing with is on the same playing field. There's no needing to sit at a PC (yes I know you could do HTPC..I have one), no video upgrades needed, less chance for hacking, etc. Guess I am getting old and like it simple. Pop in the disc and I know it will work exactly as the developers intended.

Yeah a buddy of mine plays black ops on the PC and he tells me of hacks where people can see through walls and I ask him why do you play in the PC? He says I'm not use to controllers, i like the keyboard and mouse. IMO I would learn the controllers so I wouldn't have to deal with the hackers.

When I had time, I too was a huge PC Gamer, but I bought controllers, keyboard and mouse got old. I used to build my own rigs, and a friend and I would have unreal tournaments, was fun.

I like simple now, and just bought a console to try and get back in. I have a lot of games to try before I even get into the new stuff. BF and CoD are on the list though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts