Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
So my two young girls had a friend for
A sleepover.
With all I have to watch they begged me for "adjustment bureau".
I said only a crazy person would spend that much for a movie.

I'm crazy!!!

Quality was outstanding and movie was great!!

and how many watched it; 4 total? so what would you have spent if you went out versus this way? sounds like you got a great deal overall to me.

$29 is steep for a movie, but quality family time with your daughters "priceless". :)

awesome, glad you had a good time, and wondering how long does it take for new releases to make it to the releases in theater section?

I think that is a good deal. It would be more then $29 including gas to travel to the movies.

Tickets $6.00 !?!?! They are $10.00 here lol so 10x5=50 lol... we got fancy regal cinemas down here in East TN lol with a fancy price tag....

LOL, back around 1993 tickets were around $6-6.50

Tickets $6.00 !?!?! They are $10.00 here lol so 10x5=50 lol... we got fancy regal cinemas down here in East TN lol with a fancy price tag....

Thus me saying on the LOW SCALE; just in case someone chimed in about matinee or 2nd run theater. So this cost would be closer to the cheapest possibility and he still came out good.

what folk's are not factoring in in these days is the price of gas to get to the Theater... :D (mine is a 20 mile round trip)

Im looking at 28 miles one way to the closest one, and its not one I would go to. Nearest good option is 40+ miles one way, so yea, unless I am already in the city for a different reason, gas and time to get there becomes an issue for me.

Im looking at 28 miles one way to the closest one, and its not one I would go to. Nearest good option is 40+ miles one way, so yea, unless I am already in the city for a different reason, gas and time to get there becomes an issue for me.
so definitely in your case its well worth it if you can't wait a little longer. personally i don't see myself ever doing this since i have a really nice theater less than two miles away. now, where i used to live a year ago was much further so in that case i would've bought one of these movies if i couldn't wait. well, its usually the wife who can't wait for certain movies.

Gotta tell you on my new 55'' 3d toshiba Adjustment Bureau in 1080p Looked outstanding!
Going through my sound system as well was just awesome!

I might not do this all the time but occasionally its not such a bad idea.

I guess you could also factor in snacks at the movies for 3 girls as well.
Im thinking 29 bucks is actually a really good deal!

In any case, kids,myself and wife loved seeing a movie ahead of dvd release.
That in itself was very cool!

Plus movie was allot of fun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts