I become a H3 beta tester tomorrow!

28 hours update:

Two timers didn't fire this morning while I was watching something off the DVR and claimed they were cancelled by me (false) but I've ran tests and watched my other timers closely since then to no issues. One was OTL but I caught that midway, tuned in and it wasn't a topic I would watch anyway and skipped the ESPN2 airing that had popped up once the ESPN airing didn't record. The other luckily had another airing tomorrow that I've got set up now.

I tested side by side PIP today with the concurrent Euro 16 games and had no issues like yesterday and while that wasn't a true replication that was enough for me to feel it was just early jitters.

The whole allow thing for auto tuners while not on live tv is a bit annoying since I'm usually passive watching but that's just me not being used to the new system. Overall love the new system and the updated tech compared to what I have and once the first early things settle down I should have no issues until I get the OTA dongle :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not seeing a better place to put this, and not wanting to create a new thread, this is a recent observation related to timers:
Anytime I use the "Program Guide" to create a new timer by selecting a program, and then "Record This", the timer that is created is always a "Series Timer". This is true even of movies that do not even have a "Record Series" option as a selection. I was looking at my timers one day, wondering why so many movies showed "Record: New and Reruns" rather than "Record: Once".

Not seeing a better place to put this, and not wanting to create a new thread, this is a recent observation related to timers:
Anytime I use the "Program Guide" to create a new timer by selecting a program, and then "Record This", the timer that is created is always a "Series Timer". This is true even of movies that do not even have a "Record Series" option as a selection. I was looking at my timers one day, wondering why so many movies showed "Record: New and Reruns" rather than "Record: Once".

Yeah I noticed that too but I'm always editing each timer I create anyway so it's no biggie to change. That's just me though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts