I become a H3 beta tester tomorrow!

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
:D

All jokes aside jumping from 622/211 to an H3 and 2 joeys so I'm excited for the jump. Any ins and outs I should know and I heard new hooper customers gets like a class or something from the tech? Can we decline that? I'm pretty well versed due to this forum and I'm going to be hands on with my new toy anyway once it gets installed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All jokes aside jumping from 622/211 to an H3 and 2 joeys so I'm excited for the jump. Any ins and outs I should know and I heard new hooper customers gets like a class or something from the tech? Can we decline that? I'm pretty well versed due to this forum and I'm going to be hands on with my new toy anyway once it gets installed.

Congrats

Congrats! No class necessary, just jump on the forum if you can't figure something out. I've been very impressed with the Hopper 3 overall. I also have two Joey 2.0's. The remote takes some getting used to, but I like it better than the older one.

Hopefully after something like 5 months now, the techs will know more about the H3 than they did back in February when I got mine. I was his first install of this new box and I had already learned more about it from the forum than he knew. Even though I hadn't actually laid hands on one yet, I was still showing him things that he had absolutely no clue about.

Reactions: KE4EST

Two tips.
To get to live tv press and hold the back button.

The swap function is the input on the side.

Here is the latest manual from the MyDish site. Looks like some good instructions or does it lack some?

I can't say for sure. It's been awhile since I've used the 52.0. It is easy to figure out though. Nothing against the 52.0, I just like the 40.0 better.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Do you think it would be a help to everyone if there was a spreadsheet with all the exact procedures for the remote buttons similar to the color button shortcut list?

It couldn't hurt. :)

But because there aren't any colored buttons on the new remotes and all of the buttons are pretty straight forward and are labeled it probably wouldn't be as useful as the color button short cut list.

Reactions: charlesrshell
It couldn't hurt. :)

But because there aren't any colored buttons on the new remotes and all of the buttons are pretty straight forward and are labeled it probably wouldn't be as useful as the color button short cut list.
Well, maybe someday when I get the new CUI for my HWSs I will get me one of them there 52.0 remotes and see if there would be a way to make a spreadsheet of procedures. There seems to be lots of post about what the buttons do. Maybe a spreadsheet of some kind would help. I presume the 52.0 will operate the HWS with the new CUI. Do you know by any chance?

Reactions: JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts