I Can't Believe Dish Network Can Be This Dense

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FantasyChannel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I know there are posts already about how DISH Network is not transmitting NBA TV in HD. I figured they were too cheap to do it this year until I say the posts about DISHNetwork.com stating it is available.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/ppv/sports_events/basketball/index.shtml

Well it's not available. I have called every DISH Network number I can think of including the executive office and no one has a clue what I am even talking about.

"What game are you looking at?" .... "Chicago vs New Jersey NBA TV Channel 402!" ....."I'm not seeing that" ..... "Channel 402, Surely you've got a receiver close by, Channel 402!!!!!" ...... "I'm sorry the only thing I see is a regional game on Comcast Sports Net" ..... I said, "Are you in Denver or what?" NBA TV CHANNEL 402!!!! "Maybe it's on our new MPEG4 boxes we just put out."

...That did it! It is inhumane to be this pathetic. I can't believe how no one knows anything this high up the chain. I even tried calling the new customer sales numbers to see if anyone knew about NBA TV HD over there because I am running out of numbers to call. "No only NBA TV." ...Well the website says yes. "Where are you looking at?" ..... "dishnetwork.com under programming and under sports." ....."hmm, that's a good question can I place you on hold please?" ......Comes back, yes sorry for the LONG wait. What HD events that are happening will be on channel 9466." ...."Yes, but it's NOT!!!" It says off-air and not available for purchase and has been since the beginning of the season!." "Well I can forward a message on about it but that's all I can do."

Last night I sent emails to ceo@echostar.com, ceoofdishnetwork@dishnetwork.com, ceo@dishnetwork.com, and executivecustomerservice@echostar.com hoping someone with some sort of a brain will know wtf is going on.

So far no response.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)