I did it...

ElkinHD

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 15, 2007
I've got an appointment for dishnetwork to be hooked up in my home tomorrow. I'm getting a two room hookup (1 hd-1sd) dvr. I'm leaving directv to have this done...no problems with directv...I just want alittle more hd...Please tell me I didn't make a mistake??? what to expect??? is their service really good????:eek:

I've got an appointment for dishnetwork to be hooked up in my home tomorrow. I'm getting a two room hookup (1 hd-1sd) dvr. I'm leaving directv to have this done...no problems with directv...I just want alittle more hd...Please tell me I didn't make a mistake??? what to expect??? is their service really good????:eek:

Welcome to DISH Network! I'm sure that you'll enjoy the service, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask myself, or another DIRT member.

As far as install goes, you'll probably get a 722/722k, but could be different (I can look at your account if you'd like)

Take Matt up on that offer, since you might want to add a Sling Adapter later, and those only work on a 722/722k.

BTW - DirecTV doesn't have an Internet response team, so far as I can tell. The Dish IRT is a tremendous resource for customers to get things fixed right (almost always) the first time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)