I Don't get this ad for NFL Redzone

The scoring you see on Redzone is almost entirely LIVE. You can't possibly know the score before it happens. The $7 is not for Redzone alone. You also get the entire Multisport package and that is great for college football. Ergen didn't dream this up, NFL did, and the channel is also available on several cable systems. You also get to see a lot more than just touchdowns. You get every team in the red zone (that's from the 20 yard line to the goal line :)) all the way to a score, or not. Either you haven't watched the Redzone channel or you have an axe to grind. Many of us love it.....

Nope . No axe here . I am a football fan and now how the channel came about . I know it was not Ergen who started it . Ergen is too cheap to get the " Ticket " and acts like the REDZONE is just as good . Not even close . But , it is all you have if you are on Dish . No worries here . The REDZONE should be free . Certainly not 7 bucks a month . But , you are paying for it so it is worth it to you . Excellent ! For me , just another way to lie , cheat , and steal to get more money . Ergen lies about the Sunday Ticket . It costs too much and it will raise everyone's rates . Hahaha . It might raise the rates of people who buy it . :D If REDZONE is what you need , you have it . Just not for me considering what he charges . We are all happy and that is the point .

Not an option for me because I have a grandfathered package (AT120 w/o Locals). I have to move to at least AT120+, then pay the extra $7.00 for the sports package.

What that means is that my bill would go from $34.99/month to $51.99/month with Redzone. Then when I drop Redzone and downgrade to AT120 my bill would be $39.99/month.

While I'd probably go ahead and pay the extra $7/month for Redzone, I'm not willing to pay an extra $17/month (and then an extra $5/month thereafter for the same programming I originally had).

I don't understand why DISH decided to stop allowing customers to opt-out of locals. That's annoying. They should also allow us to JUST add-on Redzone (let's say $5/month or something).

I for one am glad they have this channel...living in nc and being a dallas cowboys fan...90% of the games I get...it would be a waste for me to spend $300 to watch all the games on sunday ticket...some of which could be blowouts...nothing exciting going on...etc...

Redzone channel is def worth the $7 because what you are paying $300 for...Im getting all the action and touchdowns...only thing I miss in the games are the parts where not much is going on...with the 4pm games...since there are only a handful of those on sunday...you get pretty much all of the action plus more and you dont miss a thing...

Not sure how someone can be upset with the cost of it ($7 !!!) (unless you have to change your package to get it)...for someone like me in my situation...I will def be getting it again this season

so with the AT250, you would need to add the Multisport pack to get this channel, right?

I wonder if they still hit you with the $5 downgrade fee when you remove it after the regular season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts