i go a-head and apalagaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to volunteer to be your spell checker, as I am experienced as Scott's occasional spell checker, which in itself is NOT an easy job. I went back and checked your previous posts. Funny you seemed to be able to spell in November in your previous posts? Perhaps there was an accident or something... Best wishes to you!

I'd recommend an account suspension as this is either a joke by the account holder, his/her/its kid(s) have gotten on the account, or someone outside of the household has gained access to the account through less than legitimate means.

I use Fire Fox since it has such an easy spell checker. But that is when I'm home. I don'
t have it on my laptop here in on the road.

So most folks understand and bare with me!

The ones who don't usually are worse than I am.

yeah, joke thread here and there is fun, but sometimes it goes just a bit too far. No need for harshness of account suspension or anything YET... :)

hay agian its me clint - i just want too say that i am verry happie that peple semm to luve me arond here at lest some of u. i can right more later tooday but im at woork rite now and i am 1 of the tup dawgs arond here. i mene im a magor payer. kep the pece. im stil sory that i am such a whoreable spellar. i want to talk moore abot fotbal this evning.

-clint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)