I got the CSR Blues...

gschein

Original poster
Oct 25, 2005
:confused:

Does anyone think they are stuck in an endless loop when talking to the CSR's? I am moving and have an installation scheduled for 3/31. I am also upgrading to the VIP622. When I ordered the VIP622 a few weeks ago, I was told that it would be sent to my current location (not the new house) and I would simply have to have it and the other receives ready wen the installer showed up. Since I am scheduled to move in this Friday, I've gotten a little nervous since the new receiver has not shown up yet. I've called about 4-5 times and every time the CSR has told me that there is no UPS tracking number. Aren't they worried about tracking that expensive piece of equipment?

Anyway, I called yesterday and got a different story. I was told by the CSR that the installer would bring the 622. I called back 2 minutes later and was told that it would be shipped to me at my temporary address. I was also told that they were not allowed to give me the tracking number. however, she said that it had been shipped.

Here's what I'm left wondering...

- If there is a tracking number, why won't they give it to me so i can make sure I won't be gone when it arrives.

- Would it possibly still show up with the installer?

- Is there anyone at Dish that can give me a definitive answer?

:confused:

There's no reason for them not to give the tracking number that I'm aware of at all. It will not be showing up with the technician however, DISH does not currently have enough 622s to supply all of the DNSC offices. Your best bet to get that tracking number would be to send an email to ceo@dishnetwork.com