I Guess you call it the Superman?

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Sorry everyone, hate to be "old man" on everyone, but is anyone else getting sick of I guess what you would call the superman? (sorry if I am wrong about what's its called) I guess I thought it was ok with cam newton, but now everyone doing it, saw the heat players doing it last night.

On second thought maybe I will do it after a I complete a file at work today :)

Sent from my iPad!!

Sorry everyone, hate to be "old man" on everyone, but is anyone else getting sick of I guess what you would call the superman? (sorry if I am wrong about what's its called) I guess I thought it was ok with cam newton, but now everyone doing it, saw the heat players doing it last night.

On second thought maybe I will do it after a I complete a file at work today :)

Sent from my iPad!!

The HEAT players did it because Cam Newton was courtside at the Bobcat game and they gave him flack because he was pulling a Spike Lee....riding the Heat players in a friendly way. They were joking around.

EDIT: From the Yahoo roundup of the Heat/Bobcats game...

After Wade’s shot gently fell through the net, he turned to Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton seated courtside and imitated Newton’s popular Superman touchdown celebration by pretending to rip open his shirt.

“It’s a great homage to him,” Wade said. “He was laughing. He was cracking up. But it was great respect to him. I wasn’t trying to show nobody up. It’s about how much respect we have for the athletes.”

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts