I have a spare VIP622 available!

gunawo

Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
My brother in law went to D after a dispute with Dish over a credit card charge (which dish was wrong about and finally credited him)
but he got so upset he cancelled dish completely. He gave me his VIP622 and I really don't need a spare (he owned it). He has paid his account in full and the 622 is free and clear with dish.
It is 6 months old and has both remotes.
Any suggestions on how I can sell it??, and what it is worth to someone?
gunawo

If interested pm me.

622 retails for about 300 u can sell it to dish for like a 70% decrease in value or put it up on craigslist.

Just a thought.

I'd have a problem buying a tuner like you're advertising because it would seem that it was probably a leased unit or maybe stolen.

You'll need to find a way for a prospective buyer to verify that it's clean. Maybe offer to email them the serial number and a phone number where they can check to be sure that its not a leased unit or reported stolen.

You should have kept it if that's all you sold it for, if it was indeed sell able.

I really had no use for it, it was just collecting dust. No one responded to my post when I asked what it was worth, one person made me an offer so I accepted.
gunawo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)