i just wanna say i like dish.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gta00

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2006
i now there are great number of critizizm to-ward dn + charley in puckticular but i just wanna say that ilike dish. they r alowing me to lye right know and i am ever geeting locals from that diferent citiez in an intiredly diferent state. i like dish neetwork i thank they are cool but i am piised that they still not have ansered me rekuest to add playboy in high dephiniton. i also thank its 2 high at 15 bcucks a month but itsworth itin the end. i argue that piont week nights . im also inverted in geeting a moe powerfilled dish for beater recepion.

and since this is a good place 4 adice i wass curos about what kinds of signs gierls woudl give when they r in love with you.

also me younger kid has lice and what shampu is best for geeting the mout of his head.

-clint

I guess I'm just as confused as you are! I noticed the Avatar so I'm sure you aware that Kyle Busch is officially a part of Gibbs as of today and, during the press conference, Gibbs indicated that Toyota was a possibility. Anyways, Jeff had last Sunday's race won for sure... It's hard to believe the leader spun out twice -- especially when you consider the talent of the two who did.

Cade

i now you all are maken fune of me but i will amit that im a whoreable spellar. do any of you all now when palyboy mite be availible in high dephiniton? i thank it shoud be if its gonna cost so moch. donot forgat abot me kid and the lice isue bc its herting him at skool both socaly and skolarly. i need avice.

-clint

wat is so dam comfuseng? im aking qeutons about playboy in high dephiniton and abot my lice havin kid. IT IS HUTING HIM BOTH SOCALY AND SKOLARLY IN SKOOL AND OTER KIDS ARE MAKEN FUNE OF HIM. i need avice. wat is so comsuming?

-clint

i like dish neetwork i thank they are cool but i am piised that they still not have ansered me rekuest to add playboy in high dephiniton.
I know you...you're the guy who calls into the Charlie Chat each and every month asking questions about your remote control. Anyway, DishHD...high dephiniton...high defunishun...they are all the same....not High Definition.;)

no of you have a hart. you all are trating me kid like shat and me like im a dumeass. i asked a simpel qeuston.

-clint

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)