i just wanna say i like dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm thinking that someone might want to look into getting hooked on phonics instead of hooked on playboy!

You may or may not realize that you can see someone's previous posts. With that said, it looks like you were able to spell just fine in November and December of last year. Then, you didn't post anything until today, many months later.

So, somewhere along your wonderful travels in the past year, you somehow "forgot" how to spell. Mmmm kay...

You may or may not realize that you can see someone's previous posts. With that said, it looks like you were able to spell just fine in November and December of last year. Then, you didn't post anything until today, many months later.

So, somewhere along your wonderful travels in the past year, you somehow "forgot" how to spell. Mmmm kay...

You have a good point! Still funny though.

i now you all are maken fune of me but i will amit that im a whoreable spellar. do any of you all now when palyboy mite be availible in high dephiniton? i thank it shoud be if its gonna cost so moch. donot forgat abot me kid and the lice isue bc its herting him at skool both socaly and skolarly. i need avice.

-clint

"whoreable spellar" now that is funny :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)