GEOSATpro I just wanted to say that the µHD rocks!

I had just bought me a micro HD I love this receiver this has one great tuner built in I can pick up c band on a small 1 meter dish with it at least a 35% increase on signal quality on c band compared to my sonicveiw 360 elite dual tuner. I will be buying another one in the future for my bedroom.

Dan Rose

One thing to consider if you're thinking of upgrading from the original firmware is that recordings made on that old firmware may not work properly on the new firmware. They won't be ruined, they just won't play properly on the microHD anymore. They will play on a PC or other media player without issues.

Oh, one question. Will I have to start everything over from scratch? I guess I'm running the oldest firmware? So I'll have to start it all over like it was a new out of the box tuner?
Download your user file on the usb stick, upgrade the receiver, do a master reset then reload your user file.
Absolutely, DO NOT save an User Database File (.udf) from your original version firmware and reload with after loading the new version firmware! This will likely corrupt the user database and cause the microHD to power cycle. Please follow the firmware notice to perform a Factory Reset and rescan the satellites.

The only thing this box couldn't do was climb up on the shelf and hook itself up....
Optional microHD accessory:
microHD_Transporter.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)