I just watched Glee...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
OK dug up old thread. I guess this show has been going downhill, hence lack of action in this thread... I am finally getting around to watching the last season. I am about halfway through and I must say it has declined in quality, no wonder the ratings have dropped steadily over the years. I find my self 30 second skipping through the episodes to just get the gist of what is happening in the plot and to see if they have any good musical numbers. I guess it will not take long to get it off of the DVR, 3-4 episodes an hour is about my rate right now...

They should of ended this year instead of going on next year. After Finn's death on the show , it has been all down hill. I have started speeding through the songs now, not just the inane dialogue and scenes of melodrama. Not a good sign.

I skip songs if I do not like them too. In the first season it was mostly comedy and fun drama, now they are trying to take themselves seriously and take on controversial issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)