Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty: is the upcoming twenty-eighth season of the American CBS competitive reality television series Survivor, set to premiere in February 2014. It will feature eighteen new players divided into three tribes of six based on dominant attribute — athleticism, intelligence, or beauty — and is just the third in the last eight seasons to consist of entirely new players. This was the fourth consecutive season filmed in the Philippines, and the second consecutive filmed in Cagayan.

For once I'd like 3 tribes to go all the way to a merge, instead of a mixup into 2 tribes prior.
Be interesting to see what happens when 3 distinct groups come together at the merge, with no one having a majority.

Some possible team spoilers up at Survivor Fever ...
ever since Heroes vs Villains was ruined (complete boot list along with complete spoilers like Ozzie giving his idol to Russell), I avoid all Survivor spoiler sites. Makes watching the show no longer fun.

I think some of the "beauties" are in the wrong category.

Yeah, but of course the whole thing is just marketing. They are trying to come up with a hook for the season. None of the contestants are really bad looking, they were all selected to look good on TV...

Season Premiere: Season 28, Episode 1

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Hot Girl with a Grudge": Moments after the competition begins, three contestants face important decisions; a contestant seeks revenge against her own tribe.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)