Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

No 100k this year, Sprint was the sponsor for that If I remember right... Spencer "turned" what could have been a bitter jury before the vote imho...

I haven't watched the reunion, so I don't know if they talked about that, but it sure seemed like lights went off in their eyes when he gave that spiel. There was a lot of hate before-hand.

From Dalton:

But thank God he did make that move, or, as I said, we would have had Woo vs. Kass. Would that have been the worst final 2 ever? Probably, right? I mean, Neleh vs. Vecepia was not exactly a clash of the titans, but this would have been right up (down?) there.

Vecepia. Vecepia. Vecepia. I still growl over that.

Saw the reunion. I still dislike Tony, perhaps more now. His "it was a game, it wasn't life" is interesting, yet he felt the need to attack Sarah on twitter apparently, and really just doesn't get it. Yeah, he beat everyone, ok. He wins. But would I go out for a drink with him? No. Never.

They need to bring Spencer back.

Saw the reunion. I still dislike Tony, perhaps more now. His "it was a game, it wasn't life" is interesting,
Everyone says that ... up until they find themselves on the jury.

I've found the most bitter jury people are the ones who were backstabbing others themselves, but got surprised when someone else did it to them first.

yet he felt the need to attack Sarah on twitter apparently
Was she bad mouthing him as well? Two sides to every story, and bitter people tend to vent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)