Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Interesting twist on the way the finale will be presented. But I didn't think it was much of a spoiler.

I am rooting for Spencer or Woo; but really, anybody but Tony. Just don't like him.

Didn't care for the winner.
But they did play the best game.
Strange how CBS presented all three hours tonight.
Maybe Sunday was booked?
Or more likely, the network had nothing but reruns available, a this was a better choice. ;)

Last edited:
Spencer made a really good argument at the end and was pretty much my feelings on the whole thing. Even if it was Spencer and Tony at the end, I'd use the same argument for Tony winning.

Kass...Kass...Kass... Just how delusional was she thinking she could still win against any of the other three? I loved how pretty much everyone called her out. She got more hate there than Tony. Plus when everyone sees her confessionals, they'll see that she's a bitter person even in real life. Tony at least never bad mouthed anyone in those, and pretty much owned up that it was all a game. Plus for all the lying and betraying he did, he never insulted anyone, especially the way Kass did.

For a split second I groaned, NO! Don't let that a@%clown win a million dollars, then I stepped back and said wait, he outplayed, outwitted, and outlasted everyone. I don't like him. In the real world I am pretty sure he would embody much of the problems of the police culture that I rail against, but the dude played the game. So good for him. But I don't have to like him. He certainly is more deserving than some of the early winners, I still shake my head when I think back 12 years, to Vicepia.... or Sandra winning twice....

When Spencer went home, I knew the outcome would be one I wasn't happy with. Kass truly was mean and nasty; yet Woo was an idiot. He could have put the down payment on his new Tae Kwon Do Studio today if he used his brain, and played the game, instead of relying on a silly sense of honor in a game that devalues honor.

I still need to watch the reunion part, but I don't think the way they did the finale was bad.

After Spencer was voted out I skipped to the next challenges, I knew Tony was sure to win.Better him than Kass.Mark my words they'll have her back as a villian sometime in the future.
Did they not do the 100k fan vote this season?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm confident we will see spencer again.

I wonder if blood vs water 2 will be returning players with a family member or all new people.

survivor-infographic-rev.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)