Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

If the final 3 are Woo, Trish and Kass, then Woo wins. Trish & Kass have no chance.

I am not sure about that. I agree that Trish has no chance, but Kass is a lawyer. She might have a really strong closing argument, and she was probably banking on that when she betrayed her old alliance. Woo really does nothing in the game strategy wise. Even IF Tony was voted out, it would have been credited to Kass.

Spencer just need to win 2 more immunity challenges! I am rooting for him!

I am not sure about that. I agree that Trish has no chance, but Kass is a lawyer. She might have a really strong closing argument, and she was probably banking on that when she betrayed her old alliance. Woo really does nothing in the game strategy wise. Even IF Tony was voted out, it would have been credited to Kass.!
Other than the one backstab, Kass hasn't done anything either. Other than generally badmouth people. Her old alliance will probably stick to the "no votes for a backstabber" and vote the likable Woo instead.

Being a lawyer means nothing, as the jury isn't ruling on matters of law, just who they think deserves the million more, for whatever reasons they want. Any legal arguments she tries will make her manner even more demeaning.

I don't even think Kass's backstab was that brilliant a play either. She went from final 5 in one group to final 5 in another, all because her old group wouldn't vote out the people she wanted voted out. Makes her come off even more petty. Especially when she's done nothing since, other than look clueless during both Tony's later moves.

I don't even think Kass's backstab was that brilliant a play either. She went from final 5 in one group to final 5 in another, all because her old group wouldn't vote out the people she wanted voted out. Makes her come off even more petty. Especially when she's done nothing since, other than look clueless during both Tony's later moves.

I am sure that has to do with the lack of food and internal chemical in-balance or something. Yeah she hasn't done much either but at least she got lots of camera time. :p Woo is like "Woot... look at my ninja skill....I was like..." And Trish is like "Tony just need to calm down..."

I see no way Kass can win attorney speak or not.She pissed me off by the second episode,you know she pissed all the members of jury off as well.

Kass is dead meat, no votes from anybody, Woo had won an immunity challenge while Trish has been nothing but a floater...

Kass will get some votes. Jefra, LJ, and others who were betrayed by Tony and Woo would vote for Kass or Trish. And like you said, Trish did nothing...and Kass didn't really piss off the new tribe early on.. only after Tony started voting off his own tribe members without telling the others.

Wow, Kass is a piece of ...
Not to mentioned delusional thinking people would actually vote her/his way.

I understand everyones vote, except Tony's. Not sure why s/he voted that way.

Last edited:
Kass is playing the game she thinks will work for her. I definitely want Spence to win, though. He's played a tough game.

S~

Flipping off Trish pretty much sealed her fate with the jury. Proved to them what kind of person she is. Considering Woo or Tony will be in the top 3, hard to see anyone voting for her over both of them.

Trish was right, some selfawareness would be good for Kass.

Any Kass doubters left? I knew she was a biatch from the first episode.Go Spencer!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Any Kass doubters left? I knew she was a biatch from the first episode.Go Spencer!
Checked out her practice. Pretty much a small one lawyer shop. No one probably wants to work with her :D

http://www.jdsupra.com/profile/kassandramcquillen/
I am a sole practitioner in a small community in Kern County, California. I practice what I call "Door Law" - anything that comes in the door that looks interesting, I take on. In the past I have worked in international business, trademark, copyright, transactional, real estate, and contract law. I currently specialize in general civil litigation and wind energy lease negotiations on behalf of private landowners. I accept work on a contract basis from other firms but am not an appearance attorney. I do not accept contingency work. I also do consumer law and work with Greater Bakersfield Legal Aid as a volunteer consultant on consumer matters.

So it looks like the special idol can be used at the final 4? So Tony is guarantee final 3? It would be pretty cool if Spencer could win the next immunity. If Spencer is in final 3, he wins right? I just don't see anyone could beat him in votes.

So it looks like the special idol can be used at the final 4? So Tony is guarantee final 3? It would be pretty cool if Spencer could win the next immunity. If Spencer is in final 3, he wins right? I just don't see anyone could beat him in votes.
Nope, Tony said to the camera it could only be used at the final 5, but was going to lead the others to think it could be only used at 4 so that they wouldn't vote against him (likely if Spencer wins the next immunity).

Spencer could beat him because of likability and surviving his side's defeat. But honestly, I think Tony's played the best game by far and deserves to win.

Spencer has played the best game imho... Tony has had the "Boston Rob" edge / following this year and other than finding idols hasn't done anything but bully... I actually had to admire Kass this episode for her game play with Trish going off on her, and helping Woo to see the light while just smiling ...

Next Episode: Season 28, Episode 13 (Season Finale)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"It's Do or Die": A castaway is crowned Sole Survivor.

S~

Reunion show follows.

Spencer has played the best game imho... Tony has had the "Boston Rob" edge / following this year and other than finding idols hasn't done anything but bully... I actually had to admire Kass this episode for her game play with Trish going off on her, and helping Woo to see the light while just smiling ...
The idols Tony found haven't really helped him at all.
His skill in playing has been that he hasn't needed them, and has gotten rid of potential threats before they could become real ones.

For all the abilities Spencer has shown, it's only because of Tony using him to get rid of potential threats, that Spencer made it this far. Winning the last 2 immunities challenges kept him in afterwards, but prior to that, his gameplan really hasn't done anything. He probably will still beat Tony in a final 3 vote, but I still think Tony has played a better game, beginning with using Kass's insecurities (little woman syndrome) to get her to flip over at the merge, even though it was against her best interestes.

'Survivor's' Jeff Probst on the New Finale Format, Crazy Tribal Councils and Why It's Still Anyone's Game

Ahead of the big reveal, host Jeff Probst talked to The Hollywood Reporter about this season's crazy tribal councils, the new and improved strategy of the players as a whole and why all four remaining castaways each have a legitimate shot at winning.

hollywoodereporter.com
(spoiler in article about finale format)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)