Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

At least they finally got rid of Jtai!This just proves a point,you send em to school,they ace the tests,get in position of power and we pay for their ignorance!Brains......uh huh

Man. Can't win even when the other team is trying to throw it. Good thing Cliff was shooting. Glad J'Tia is gone.

S~

Next Episode: Season 28, Episode 4

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Odd One Out": Two new tribes are formed; a decision could lead to an elimination; a battle for immunity proves who has the most brawn.

S~

Next Episode: Season 28, Episode 5

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"We Found Our Zombies": A castaway questions their future in the game after a shocking blindside; one tribe revels in comfort after they raid another camp's supplies.

S~

vlcsnap-2014-03-22-21h57m58s247.png

'Survivor' finale moves off Sunday night for first time in 12 years

The 28th Survivor season finale and reunion show is heading back to its roots — Wednesday night. Entertainment Weekly has learned that the Survivor: Cagayan three-hour extravaganza will air on CBS, May 21 from 8-11pm.

ew.com

Next Episode: Season 28, Episode 6

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Head of the Snake": The tribes merge, leaving the castaways to fend for themselves; one castaway's desire for power could land them on the jury.

S~

Quite the episode.

I give her some props for going out like she did. She didn't want her daughter to see her act that way. I can't stand Trish. So she's a he.

S~

I think that was a joke right? The part about Trish I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)