I made a mistake

THE PISSER IS THIS....WITHIN A MONTH AND I WILL TAKE BETS NOW DISH WILL CALL ME AND START WORRYING ME TO COME BACK IT NEVER FAILS.
Actually no they wont until a year after you've left service with them, see you cost them alot of money aswell as the local guy you went through and his subcontracted installer. Suck it up, read a book or 30, spend time with those you love but fear your anger, and drink some chamomile tea and in six months you'll feel better.

Just think about the poor installer who went to the house and spent his own time, gas & installations accessories. All that comes out of his pocket and now he will be back charged too!!......... I hate when people do that.. That installer just worked for free..........

Whoa! I work for a retailer and I'm not at risk of chargeback if a customer cancels. If I sell the system, I'm still not on the hook for the install chargeback, just the sales chargeback. I won't have it any other way. Anyone who works under the condition that their install will be charged back for an unrelated cancellation deserves to get screwed.

During my time at Dish University to gradutate to FSS I, if I remember correctly it's said that it costs dish $550 to add a new customer. Might be a reason as to why they have the grace period.

I'd look at what other posters have mentioned. :)

NO im not a retailer or work for dish anymore.

Thank God. There's a reason you're not employed with DISH anymore... I'll give you a hint. It's not because of your "skillz"...

Hundreds of dollars are lost on early terms and you want to throw on a few hundred more? I'm going to wager a guess you weren't WB; rumor has it they can actually add up how much money they're giving away... I'm guessing you were a Fry Cook I.

when you put the apartment identifier its the same as a duplicate account. same last name is considered same cust. i know.. dumb ruled

Only when incorrect information is given...

Since your account is listed by your phone number, call up and ask to set up as a new customer, and use your cell phone number, if you used your home number the fist time.When you give your address tell them a different one.......

If you gave 101 south 1st street, tell them 101 1/2 south 1st street. They'll sign you up.

If you go back the same retailer and sign up, if they did get the chargeback, at least you could use them again so they could come back out and hook you up, and have a really easy install, since everything is still there and they should just have to hook up and activate receivers. At least then they get some money back for you getting them charged-back to begin with.

Around here the (Spanish Costumers) use the same address but with Apt b on it..lol Use your wifes name as well, or even the doggs name..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)