I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just curious--those of you who get a lot of PM's sent for Club Dish referrals--do you get more than 5 / year from DISH? I am wondering, if you already have your 5, why do you need to keep getting more?

techfan said:
So I tried to ask DISH CSR some questions, but they were totally unhelpful. Can someone tell me:

If a new VIP622 HD customer signs up for 18 months service and gives a ClubDISH referral bnumber are these the discounts:

-$49.99 free activation (from ClubDISH)
-$49.99 off first month (from ClubDISH)
-$100 back from programming (from ClubDISH)

-$49.99 credit (for 18 month commitment)
-$200 in 10 x $20 discounts (for HD offer)
-$100 in 10 x $10 discounts (currect promo)

Thanks

Everybody gets free activation for signing up for 18mos anyways. What you get, in effect, is PAID $49.99 as a credit on your first bill. $100 back from programming? $49.99 off first month?

All that anybody gets is the $49.99 credit for 18 mos and EITHER a $20 x 10 OR $10 x 10. The only difference is whether or not you pay $49.99 up front- with ClubDISH you shouldn't have to.

My friend needed a club Dish # ASAP, so instead of waiting 10 days for my number he got one from here. My referral number has now arrived, and I am a firm believer in Karma (thanks Earl), so if someone could use my number, then that would balance out the universe.

Thanks

CDF454987010

I hope you all don't get your signatures edited/deleted. Why would posting a Club Discount Code be spamming?

Because every Dish subscriber has codes, so if they all did what that guy did there would be codes posted all over creating mass confusion.

The protocol here is somebody says they need a code. Next person who sees that and has one, PM's that person and posts here that they have done so.

Ok--I understand that, but why would you have your signature edited--let's say your signature for example--the one with Signing up For Dish Network, etc--why should that be deleted?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts