I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Club Dish request

I'm ready to sign up today, could I get a Club Dish # from someone.

Please include phone # to call, details, etc.

Thanks

Referral

I'm new to forum. I have been looking into cable and satellite since I bought an HD receiver. Dish, although expensive, seems like the best game in town! As long as I can still get the $200 back in $20 credits and the free movie channel for three months, I'd love a referal.

The way I understand it, the club dish referall essentially gives me two $49 credits instead of one if I agree to an 18 month commitment.

A PMed Club Dish would be appreciated! Thanks!

sent

I'm new to forum. I have been looking into cable and satellite since I bought an HD receiver. Dish, although expensive, seems like the best game in town! As long as I can still get the $200 back in $20 credits and the free movie channel for three months, I'd love a referal.

The way I understand it, the club dish referall essentially gives me two $49 credits instead of one if I agree to an 18 month commitment.

A PMed Club Dish would be appreciated! Thanks!

sent

Thank you!

Thank you both. I used jokeworm's code. Sorry, I couldn't use both obviously! I was surprised that the guy actually asked for the club dish number, as I have heard that they usually don't. The dishnetwork guy was really nice. I was surprised, as I have heard bad things about their customer service. I can't wait to get my new service started!

Thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts